Tagesschau: Flynn - der Geheimdienstchef, der eine andere Politik wollte.

Das "Forum der toten Kommentare" beinhaltet Meinungsäußerungen von Rezipienten, die es nicht bis zur Veröffentlichung geschafft haben.
Gesperrt
Kritischer Hörer

Tagesschau: Flynn - der Geheimdienstchef, der eine andere Politik wollte.

Beitrag von Kritischer Hörer »

https://meta.tagesschau.de/id/121907/fl ... nt-2961144
31.03.2017 - 16:41 | Flynn erwägt Aussage gegen Immunität
Flynn - der Geheimdienstchef, der eine andere Politik wollte.
Für mich ist offenkundig, dass Flynn unter Beschuss der Geheimdienste ist, weil er sich schon als Chef des DIA für eine Änderung der seiner Meinung nach verheerenden Politik der USA einsetzte.

Im Endeffekt wurde er dafür auch von Clinton/Obama 2015 geschasst.

Dass Trump mit seiner Hilfe die Kontrolle über die Dienste wiederzuerlangen versuchte, war für die wohl ein Alarmsignal.
Obamas CIA-Chef Clapper musste jedenfalls wegen eines Meineids vor einem Parlamentsausschuss nicht zurücktreten und wird bislang auch nicht angeklagt.

Anmerkung: Die Falschaussage Clappers war - wenn ich das richtig in Erinnerung habe - sogar einer der Gründe, die Snowden zu seiner Whistleblow-Aktion veranlasste.
Vgl. auch 17.01.17 https://consortiumnews.com/2017/01/17/a ... ing-proof/ More than 20 U.S. intelligence, military and diplomatic veterans are calling on President Obama to release the evidence backing up allegations that Russia aided the Trump campaign – or admit that the proof is lacking.
MEMORANDUM FOR: President Barack Obama
FROM: Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS)
SUBJECT: A Key Issue That Still Needs to be Resolved
[...]
You will probably recall that Clapper lied under oath to the Senate Intelligence Committee on March 12, 2013, about NSA dragnet activities; later apologizing for testimony he admitted had been “clearly erroneous.” In our Memorandum for you on Dec. 11, 2013, we cited chapter and verse as to why Clapper should have been fired for saying things he knew to be “clearly erroneous.”
In that Memorandum, we endorsed the demand by Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner that Clapper be removed. “Lying to Congress is a federal offense, and Clapper ought to be fired and prosecuted for it,” said Sensenbrenner in an interview with The Hill. “The only way laws are effective is if they’re enforced.”
Actually, we have had trouble understanding why, almost four years after he deliberately misled the Senate, Clapper remains Director of National Intelligence – overseeing the entire intelligence community.

__ On “Meet the Press” on Sunday, President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence James Clapper also said he was unaware of evidence that the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russians.
Moderator Chuck Todd asked, “Does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials?”
Clapper: “We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, ‘our,’ that’s N.S.A., F.B.I. and C.I.A., with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report.”
Todd: “I understand that. But does it exist?”
Clapper: “Not to my knowledge. … at the time [of the report in early January], we had no evidence of such collusion.”

__ Harvard-Jurist Alan Dershowitz sagte auf Fox, wenn die Maßstäbe, die auf Flynn angelegt wurden, für alle anderen auch gelten würden, müssten sich Jimmy Carter und Jessie Jackson eine Gefängniszelle teilen.
Gesperrt